Committees | Education Committee
The enterprise that does not “innovate” ages and declines. And in a period of rapid change such as the present, the decline will be fast.
We are excited to introduce the new IFES educational process 2.0. We cannot do it alone. We need you, our members, our partners worldwide!
Below are our objectives, road map and some exciting educational programs.
As members, this is YOUR education committee. We need help with the following:
- Opportunities for the ITT Exchange program
- Participation in the educational programs
- Sponsorship in the educational programs
- MasterClass location suggestions
- WorldView suggestions
- GlobalPod topic suggestions
- Create and provide ongoing education programmes, materials and training opportunities for IFES Members on knowledge areas that are relevant to them.
- Increase availability and access to quality training and resources.
Ensure relevance for 3 target audiences within IFES:
- Sales managers, account managers and project managers
- Owners and C-level executives
Our Education Roadmap
2023 introduces a revitalized education program focusing on the 3 pillars – Information, Education and Networking
This program aims to take IFES forward through a set of five future educational programs
- Employee exchange/internship between member companies
- 2 weeks to 6 months duration
- Learn how the role is different from your company
- Education about exhibition industry in different countries
- Mentoring between companies
- Online training program
- For people new to the exhibition industry
- Experienced volunteer instructors from the exhibition industry
- Essential information about the global exhibition industry
- Mentoring between partner companies
- Sales managers, account/project managers & designers
- 1.5 days of classes
- Focus on International Exhibiting
- Different venues each year
- Europe 2023: one MasterClass per year – in Frankfurt
- USA 2024: one MasterClass per year – in USA
- Africa 2025: one MasterClass per year – in South Africa
- Asia 2025: one MasterClass per year – in Singapore/China
- Latin America 2026: one Masterclass per year
- Europe & North America continue with one Masterclass per year
- Focus global exhibition industry
- Concentrated courses
- 25 to 30 different fields
- In-person & E-learning
- University Affiliated
- Education Focused
- Every 3 months
- Interviews with IFES members
- Story Telling
- Host from the Exhibition Industry?
The Experience Builders Podcast, hosted by Chris Griffin of Crew XP is a go-to resource for trade show and experiential event professionals looking to improve their business success. As the only podcast dedicated to event industry insiders, the Experience Builders Podcast delivers expert tips, insights, and inspirational stories from industry veterans who have seen it all.
The Association Focus Podcast is a biweekly podcast that focuses on the Exhibitions and Conferences Alliance (ECA), and the latest news and information around other associations that support trade shows, live events, and the experiential marketing industry.
Your hosts are Tommy Goodwin, ECA Executive Vice President; Mark Johnson, Owner of Exhibitor Group; and Mike Morrison, National Sales Director at WS Display.
Learn more about us
The Education Committee
Steve Riches: sriches[@]lagunadisplays.com