Would you like to reduce your annual exhibiting costs? Do you want a stand design that can be adjusted for each exhibition you attend? Do you need an impactful solution for road shows?
This is all possible with display specialist Scan Display’s latest product: the Fabric Pop-up System.
The Fabric Pop-up System is a portable display system that can create stunning exhibition stands. Like other pop-up systems, it’s a walled display structure made out of collapsible frames on which you attach graphics. It can be easily assembled and compactly packed away by one person without any tools, making it ideal for travelling exhibits like road shows.
However, it’s also very different from a traditional pop-up system, largely because it uses fabric graphics instead of vinyl graphics. This yields many benefits:
- Fabric prints cost less than vinyl, making this system an ideal long term investment because of the low cost to refresh and update your marketing message.
- Vinyl graphics risk damage if not handled carefully, whereas fabric graphics are more durable.
- Vinyl is heavier and bulkier, and has to be packed into plastic drums for storage and transporting, unlike the Fabric Pop-up System which is lighter and fits into smaller carry bags (about ⅓ smaller than the drums). This makes travelling with the Fabric Pop-up System easier and more cost-effective.
- Fabric graphics have the option of backlighting. Walls transform into lightboxes, using backlit fabric and an LED curtain clipped into the back of the This produces an even, vibrant light that will make your exhibition stand ‘pop’.
The Fabric Pop-up System’s modular design also offers unrivalled flexibility. Much like Lego blocks, you can mix and match different structures, creating endless set-up options. This gives you the freedom to book different stand sizes and positions at different shows.
Scan Display offers 27 packages of pre-designed display configurations. Alternatively, you can purchase individual walls (straight or curved, and of varying heights) or request a custom-designed exhibition stand using the system.
The cost saving potential of this product is significant when you consider:
- The product itself is very affordable to buy and is built to be re-used.
- You can add parts as needed, to update your exhibition stand over time.
- Fabric graphics are inexpensive, so your marketing message can change as often as you need it to.
- You can do your own set-ups, so there is no labour cost involved.
- It transports well, so it is ideal for exhibitions or promotions in different cities around the world.
Justin Hawes, MD of Scan Display, describes the product as “revolutionary”. This is because it empowers customers to take control of their own exhibition stands. “It also has great potential for use across Africa, because it’s durable, easy to use and travels well,” he adds.
The Fabric Pop-up System also comes with a number of accessories, including:
- Brackets to mount screens
- Clip-on spotlights (Halogen and LED options)
- LED curtains for backlighting (for walls and counters)
- Stabilising feet
The Fabric Pop-up System was launched at AAXO’s Exhibition of Exhibitions in January and can be seen again at Meetings Africa 2018, from 27-28 February at the Sandton Convention Centre. Visit the Scan Display stand at stand #102 to see it.