World Summit 2017Montpellier, La Grande-Motte
June, 21-24 2017
IFES World Summit 2018 Mobile Application
With this App, you can find all the general information about the event, interact in live with the participants, know about the program and the speakers or ask questions during the conferences.
Download the App now and stay connected to the IFES community!
Montpellier is, at any time, the most seductive city in the French south – elegant, cultured and tolerant, with Mediterranean blood coursing through its veins and dynamism to spare. The Telegraph
France’s most forward-looking city. Montpellier elected the 45 places to go in 2012 by the New York Times
It is also fast becoming southern Europe’s primary business destination. BBC – Metropolis on the Med
Access to Montpellier
- By plane: Montpellier is easy to reach directly by plane from Paris (1h10), Rome (1h25), London (1h45) and Frankfurt (1h30).
- By train: TGV, Thalys, Talgo et Eurostar: Direct access right to the heart of Montpellier! Paris (3h20), Barcelone (2h50)
Access to the Belambra Resort
- Montpellier airport at 18 km,
- Montpellier Station (high speed train) 25 km away
- Access to major Lyon and Nice/Barcelona motorways (A9) just 15 km away