(NGL = Next Generation Leaders)
Save the date and join us at the IFES NGL Forum 2015 in Italy. The IFES NGL will meet in Pordenone & Milano / Italy including a visit to the EXPO Milano from 30 September to 02 October 2015.
Together with the CEFA (Central European Fair Alliance) who is our cooperation partner this year we created an outstanding 3-days programme at one of the CEFA destinations ‘Pordenone’ including a trip to Milano to visit the World EXPO. This year’s topic is Storytelling a challenge for any kind of event, project or exhibition – even World Expos.
Trust you still remember from last year:
The purpose of the IFES NGL Forum is to create a platform for the IFES Next Generation Leaders for networking, exchanging know-how and generating knowledge in regard to: up-to-date topics, modern management and networking within a globalised Industry. This year together with the colleagues from CEFA.
And before you go home explore the typical Italian flair of the region Friuli around Pordenone or – what about a weekend-trip to Venice?
The programme of the IFES NGL Forum has a changing topic every year and is build-up on three pillars:
- keynotes by internationally recognised experts
- interactive workshops
- presentations of Best Practice Examples by IFES members and additional a visit to the EXPO Milano this year.
Fill in the registration form Download the Program
Download the relevant pdf and for more detailed information please contact:
Elizabeth Niehaus, [email protected], tel: +32 2 588 4722
Here is some useful information in advance:
- Participation costs for IFES members are € 250, including:
- 3-day Forum Program
- Coffee breaks, lunch & dinner
- Transportation and visit to the EXPO Milano (Pordenone-Milano-Pordenone)
- Entrance-ticket to the EXPO Milano incl. ‘Easy Access’ to the pavilions
- Participation is limited to 25 places for IFES
- A contingent of hotel rooms in Pordenone has already been reservedRequest of reservation at PALACE HOTEL MODERNORequest of reservation at BEST WESTERN Park Hotel
- Travel costs & hotel rooms in Pordenone is on your own expense
A short travel information has been put together for your convenience